Tuesday 3 May 2011

Last post from me!

Hi everyone, I have some incredible information about the motivation of all tourists around the world that deciding to come for holiday in Thailand!  This information is from Research centre of Bangkok University since 2009.  The poll shows that Thai food is the most main motivation to draw up the tourists all around the world to come to Thailand. The second thing is place and Thai culture http://www.tourism.go.th/ [Accessed 15 April 2011].
  
However, I would like to research more that is Thai food still being in trend or not!  My first idea is about attractive place and culture in Thailand! By the way, this the reason why I have to do research about what are the main motivations of British people for choosing Thailand as a holiday destination.
Thank you for following my post all the times.
Nathan
                                                                                                       

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think to travel to Thailand is more Thai food!! Maybe for a drink?
    It is not a joke because many Male groups go to Thailand and spend their time and money for drinking with secrete people......um..

    However, I can tell the main motivator might be beautiful nature and amazing Thai culture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have read some of travel book when i was a univ student that the travel book said thai food is one of the best food. and also michelin star have presents many thai restaurant in the Michelin Star Restaurant as well....

    ReplyDelete